Francesco Tarantini : Cantor - SSOH 50th release!
The SSOH family is really proud to present you the 50th release in her history. Many trends have come and gone during the years, but Claude Monnet's label has always been on top of the business thanks to the quality of its artists; sometimes acclaimed names, sometimes unknown, like Francesco Tarantini was before 2010 when he released his first EP with SSOH. From then till now, the Italian producer has kept on establishing his name in the music business by releasing his projects with some of the most important labels and obviously with SSOH and Analog, with the new project "Francese" alongside Claude himself.
For this year's conference Francesco serves a killer track that has all it takes to become a dancefloor burner. From jazzy influences to latin vibes, "Cantor" truly stands as an underground anthem.
The Original Mix takes us in the core of the track, with the piano line rising from a tribal beat fullfilled with atmospheric pads. Then the vocal and the brass lines do the rest with that classic "hands up in the air" moment. The DJ Tool is perfect for the live shows, we always need a bomb beat!
The French godfather of house and SSOH's honcho proudly celebrates the 50th release with two edits. The "Beatless Mix" is music with a capitol M. It's all focused on the flow of the track, the way it evolves with all the elements together till the end, when the vocals close all in a dreaming atmosphere. On the other side, the "Reprise Dub" practically empowers the impact of the original track on the floor with a devastating effect.
Once again Claude puts his mark on a project that will not disappoint the great tradition of quality releases we receive from SSOH. Enjoy!!
Early Love from:
- Gilles peterson :love everything from claude - please keep sending me !
- Osunlade : lovely tune, perfecto for the summer!
- Rocco : Good track for my gigs , i really like the vibe ( Cm dub).
- Sebastian davidson :WOW! Future classic! This could do some serious damage this summer!!
- Markus Schulz : Very cool stuff, I'll try the CM Reprise out.
- Alex from Tokyo (Tokyo Blackstars) : Feeling big time the sunshine latin vibe of Claude's reprise dub! The DJ tool is a killer too. GREAT release and FULL support worldwide.
- Luciano : Thank you for the music! I really appreciate it and i will try it out.
- Aki Bergen: Great rework from Claude, will play it out this weekend in Montreal!
- Carlos Mena: Fantastic! Immediate rotation at all gigs!
- Andy Ward : darkness and light in the dub reprse, i like this... thanks
- Hector romero : It's a party tune that's going to do really well for me! Can't wait for the weekend to play it out (original And CM reprise)
- Rainer trueby : Yes, i do like my latin... the CM reprise dub is well done!
- Michel Cleis : I'm downloading, and I will try it out this week end.
- Dasoul : Francesco Tarantini ,of its kind ,is my favorite artist, his tracks always make the difference ... Congratulations
- Ludovic Llorca / art Of tones : This one will definitely add some spice to my dj sets. Dj tool is the perfect hips-shaker !
- Silicon Soul : Fantastic vibe as always, everyone a player! Nice to hear some "proper" percussion too
- Freddy Turner :It's about time people were putting out real music
again... I love it and Claude always turns it out for me...
- Tedd Parterson: Really impressive track. Another quality dancefloor bomb . Im on it!!!
- David Herrero : CANTOR-ORIGINAL MIX GREAT RELEASE..full support!
- Warren Clarke : Original mix for me! Will play for sure!
- Rishi bass : What a latin vibe! The bassline the trumpet, the percussions, instant classic! Thank you very much! can't wait to play this in my sets!
- Copyright: YESSSSSSSS....... WE LOVE IT!!!!!! All mixes very useful...thanks bro...MIAMI TIME
- Nicolas matar: Love the Dub! Full support from Cielo NYC
- Alex Dimitri (BBE/South Soul Elements): Dancefloor Killer !
- Felix feygin: Glad to see people are still making quality tribal music.. very hot.. congrats on 50th!!! SSOH rockin it!
- Kiko Navarro : The original sounds like a killer for the floor, great percussions and good builds up
- Dj Rork :Nice track! Full sunshine for the next WMC!
- Keith evans : Im definitely feeling the dub by Claude.. I luv the dark horn tone stab.. good times!
- Jamie Thinnes : Feels like summer is near... MADNESS ( Original and CM dub)
- Graham Sahara : nice track all mixes are good. will try out later tonight
- Jean Marie Kone (Radio Fg - Paris) Great pack, original is great. But Claude's dub is pure music moment.
- Thierry Halbroth : Takes you straight to Miami! Muevete el culo tia! (Original + Claude Monnet Reprise Dub)
- Bruno from Ibiza : Another good track from francesco.
- Pierre Ravan : Perfect for my outdoor KaRavan gig
of , which is